Instagram makes it easy to share your photos automatically between your Instagram and Facebook business pages. Learn how to post Instagram photos directly to Facebook pages below.
How to Link your Instagram Profile to your Facebook Business Page
1. Log onto Instagram and go to your profile page (lower right icon with your picture)
2. In the upper left of the screen, click the 3 dots (i.e. your settings menu)
3. Scroll down until you reach “Settings”
4. Click ‘Linked Accounts’
5. Click the other social media account to which you want to link (this can be either a personal account or a Facebook business page). You will then be prompted to enter your log in information for the other account.
Note: in order to link to a business page, you will need to convert your Instagram account to a business account. Also, once you link a Facebook business page to an Instagram business account, you cannot unlink it unless you convert your Instagram business account back to a personal account.
How to Post Instagram Photos Directly to Facebook Pages
- Log into your Instagram account and create a post (upload a photo or video)
- On the last page, before clicking ‘Share’, in the other accounts area below the location field, select the social network to which you want to crosspost your post (e.g. Facebook, Twitter, etc.). If necessary, you may need to log into another social network and grant your Instagram account access first.
- When ready, click the ‘Share’ button
Need help configuring your Instagram account into a business account, setting up your Instagram account for your business? Contact me today for help to set up your social media.